The higher up on the Treble clef you go in music the thinner and more fragile the strings on the violin become to create those notes. The hair type of someone who would love the Treble has strands of hair that are very “fine” and fragile due to the lack of elasticity of their hair which can come from poor porosity.
We need to be using brushes that will lock in moisture, smooth out our cuticle and be gentle enough that we are not causing more stress to the hair.
There isnt a better brush to blowdry with that accomplishes these things and achieving so much in a blowdry, minimizes the use of heat the rest of the week!
The Treble is the is your new flat iron and root boost in one that actually is good for your hair
- Blend of natural boar and heat activated nylon bristles for the perfect balance of supple and structure to smooth out the cuticle while providing long lasting volume.
- Grooved cork handle for comfortable grip and lightweight design
- Extended brush barrel for easy maneuvering
Who Is This For
Fine to Medium Density
- Straight, Wavy, Curly Textures
- Short, Medium & Long Hair