The Alto clef in music is where the bulk of the “filler sound” comes from and the strings on the viola that make up that sound are a thicker and bigger to create create the full tone in that range. This reminded me of the hair texture of someone who would be perfect for the Alto round brush. The hair cuticle of someone with coarse texture is strong and thick and has a larger diameter.
We need to be using brushes that will lock in the moisture of our blowdry products and smooth the cuticle so we don’t feel the need to use our flat iron right after. Using the Alto will also keep your hair from going frizzy too soon after.
Talk about a brush that has generated so much positive feedback for real life application… I cannot wait for you to use this brush and see how your hair transforms.
- Blend of natural boar and heat activated strong nylon bristles for the perfect balance of supple and structure to smooth out the cuticle while providing long lasting volume.
- Grooved cork handle for comfortable grip and lightweight design
- Extended brush barrel for easy maneuvering
- Wood center to ensure the lightest weight
- Professional grade for extensive salon use
Who Is This For
Medium to Thick Density
- Wavy, Curly, Coily, Coarse Textures
- Short, Medium & Long Hair